My photo
Nice to e-meet you! That's internet for Hello. And that's also about as far as I got in planning what to say in this thing...but as a lover of spontaneity and the inability to edit my own words because that would mean actually having an awareness as to the nothingingness that I am about to ramble on about for far too long...I'm just going to go ahead and keep typing. Apparently...

Just Because

So I had said that the best part about being sick was that it gave me more time to blog but what I didn't exactly think about was that being sick means I have literally done nothing to blog about. In fact I actually haven't left my house (aka couch/bed) in days.

My biggest accomplishment over the last few days has literally been having a shower and that alone took more willpower and motivation than you could imagine. However it was much needed.

I'm up to date on reading/stalking everyone else's blogs, online shopping, reading, watching you tube videos and spying on the neighbours through my window (old school stalking).

I'm going to make it my mission to leave the house tomorrow. I think my pale body needs to see light and breathe fresh air again. I've become so much more of a geek, i didn't think it was possible.

And as if this wasn't bad enough, I even had to turn down a date tonight! He offered to come over and bring me soup but i'm not one of those cute sick people you see on tv. I am pretty much the most unattractive diseased person ever, my unattractivness even spreads over the phone.

I feel like the biggest outsider on facebook, I don't know who this Jake character is but apparently he is an idiot...?

Having said all that, things are starting to look up! And I hope to have more exciting updates soon!

Leave a Reply