My photo
Nice to e-meet you! That's internet for Hello. And that's also about as far as I got in planning what to say in this thing...but as a lover of spontaneity and the inability to edit my own words because that would mean actually having an awareness as to the nothingingness that I am about to ramble on about for far too long...I'm just going to go ahead and keep typing. Apparently...

Head in the Clouds

I had a fairly low key weekend which included seeing a few movies (Dear John which I thought was pretty terrible and Alice in Wonderland which was really good).



I decided to go rollerblading a few days which is one of my favorite things to do on a sunny day, especially because I can go straight from my doorstep to the oceanside and it is a lovely trail. I bring my ipod and dance along as I rollerblade which then makes me laugh because I think about how ridiculous I must look rollerblading and singing to the beat of a song that no one hears but me (and even more so because I am now laughing for seemingly no reason on top of the roller-dancing).



I also think this is a skill overlooked. Trying to change the song on an Ipod and rollerskate to the beat of a song is quite an accomplishment. Not to mention that I swear that kid from Big Daddy was following me because everytime I looked down to change the song there suddenly appeared a large stick infront of me.



I love to people watch so I usually take a break to sit on the bench and make up back stories to people's lives as they strolled by. Surprisinly I can be strangely detailed down to the collection of umbrella's said stranger keeps in her closet.



Today I actually lied (or is it layed...) on the bench and was looking up at the clouds which was one of those total flashback moments to being like 6 years old. I don't think I've actually stared up at the sky and truly watched the clouds roll by since I was a child, it was a weird but wonderful feeling.



On a side note, an old lady yelled at me for not wearing a helmet.

5 Responses so far.

  1. Sam says:

    those are the cutest skates. i need to go roller blading over spring break. yep, it's decided!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Roller Blades Rule !

    Au revoir winter , here is Spring WHOOHOO !

    p.s. I blocked my First Love of Facebook after that hideous night prying on his pictures .

  3. Andhari says:

    I haven't skated in a while. WOW! I wonder if I still can :D

    ps. what's your favorite alice in wonderland scene? I LOVE Anne Hathaway there!

  4. zachary says:

    Witty post i reckoned..
    People watching is really fun. Just observe how people hold their hands, young or old couples...magic...I do that at train stations:)

    Those skates are old school:) love them!

  5. I love staring at the clouds...my favorite activity in England :)

Leave a Reply