My photo
Nice to e-meet you! That's internet for Hello. And that's also about as far as I got in planning what to say in this thing...but as a lover of spontaneity and the inability to edit my own words because that would mean actually having an awareness as to the nothingingness that I am about to ramble on about for far too long...I'm just going to go ahead and keep typing. Apparently...

Me in Three's

It was perfect timing for Tom to tag me for this little thing because I was pondering what to blog about. So here is a little bit about me!


"Me in 3s."


Three names I go by:


1. B

2. Whiskey, as my name is Brandi, people seem to think this is clever

3. Kise or Kay, because no one actually knows how to pronounce my blog name


Three jobs I've had:


1. An Au Pair, where I looked after 4 adorable children all under the age of 6

2. An extra in films/tv shows

3. Currently work as an employed student nurse in the emergency room



Three places I have lived:


1. Fantasy land – Where I’ve spent most of my life

2. Bristol, England – While Au Pairing

3. Port Moody, BC – Current location. Stalkers encouraged.


Three fave drinks:


1. That banana medicine you get as a kid

2. Fruit Smoothies

3. Happy Planet J


Three TV shows I watch:


1. Peep Show

2. Modern Family

3. Curb Your Enthusiasm


Three places I've been:


1. Alaska, took a cruise to all the different towns and saw the glaciers

2. Maui, Hawaii, basked in the sun.

3. Florac, France. A quaint, pleasant little town in the south of France with less than 2000 people


Three places I would like to visit:

1. India

2. Africa

3. Real life. Or middle earth… Yah, middle earth.


Three favorite retro TV shows:


1.  Little House on the Prairie

2. Walker texas ranger

3. The Jetsons


Three favorite dishes:


1. pasta

2. stuffed Peppers

3. teacups and saucers 


Three things I'm looking forward to:


1. Graduation from nursing school!!!!

2. The day cape’s are in style

3. falling in love


Three people I'm tagging:

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    You could be more than an extra on a film Kise! ;)

    thanks for the tag!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Gosh, you are gorgeous (talking about previous post)!

    Also, ty for the 3s tag, will get on it ASAP. x

  3. TbR says:

    No way - I spent quite a lot of time in fantasy land too - we probably crossed paths! :)

  4. Andhari says:

    Pasta is my favorite food too!

    And you've been to Alaska? WOW. I watched The Proposal and it looks soooo pretty there. Is it cold all day at all? :)

Leave a Reply