My photo
Nice to e-meet you! That's internet for Hello. And that's also about as far as I got in planning what to say in this thing...but as a lover of spontaneity and the inability to edit my own words because that would mean actually having an awareness as to the nothingingness that I am about to ramble on about for far too long...I'm just going to go ahead and keep typing. Apparently...

♥ kisses are a better fate than wisdom ♥

I never know what to expect when it comes to love. I never know what to expect when it comes to life either. Things don't always turn out the way that I plan for them to, and I am still trying to figure out where exactly this leaves me.

I struggle with needing an answer to my question of when. When will things finally fall into place? When will my life be in balance? When will we be together indefinitely?



It seems that no one can answer these questions; not even me.


I simultaneously gain and lose my sanity through Andy. Even though he still doesn't let me win at chess, he makes up for it with his charm (while I secretly learn how to pompously defeat him). This evening, he planned a 'date night' which consisted of blown kisses, technical difficulties, and taking turns reading each other a chapter from a book. Because we weren't on camera, he neglected to see my rosing cheeks and sparkling eyes whilst listening to him read aloud. 

Being so good at long distance is not a quality that I much admire, but the truth is, I only survive while counting down the days. 



Comments

2 Responses so far.

  1. Andy says:

    You forgot something from the date night...!

    .. My falling asleep while you were reading :D x

  2. I wish I had a better grip on how to handle long-distance relationships, because I have had two and both failed. I think it's a quality to admire, because it shows how strong of a person you are. I didn't the same and eventually drove my guy away. Keep your head up and remember the kisses :)
    Sara

Leave a Reply