My photo
Nice to e-meet you! That's internet for Hello. And that's also about as far as I got in planning what to say in this thing...but as a lover of spontaneity and the inability to edit my own words because that would mean actually having an awareness as to the nothingingness that I am about to ramble on about for far too long...I'm just going to go ahead and keep typing. Apparently...

beneath the spin light

I always seem to want the things that I can’t have. But worse than that, I’d never admit that I couldn’t’ have any of them. I have an unrealistic view of the world where I think that anything, including the impossible is somehow attainable.

You are my unattainable impossible.

You’ve done something to me that I can’t explain. I’ve never been stricken so suddenly and so sweetly as I have been by you. Every sweet melody that floats in and out of my world reminds me of you. In fact, you now occupy my every thought, despite my resistance and the many consequences that come with any possibility of an ‘us’.

My priorities have changed because of you. I'm not bothered with the normal inconveniences of everyday life. All that I want now is to spend the entire day in bed with you, exactly how you described, until the clouds roll away.
It is thoughts such as these that seem to linger on my mind like eternity. 


I've escaped into your world and there’s nowhere I’d rather be. A world where all of my worries fade away and the obstacles no longer exist. I wish more than anything, that this fantasy place were real and not just locked away within the confines of my heart.

We will never have a flawless, ‘easy’ relationship. I’m sorry, I’m not that lucky. If you should fall for me in return, this is just one of the many flaws that you will have to accept. 

This may be the only time that  I will mention you, but at least just this once, I had to. 

My request is simple.
Please take care of my heart. 


comments?

13 Responses so far.

  1. Lorraine says:

    So open and honest. I always admire when I read something like this, as I writing in straightforward way, so I can appreciate when other achieve it. :)

    Lor

  2. Lorraine says:

    *I have a hard time writing in a straighforward way.

    Apparently writing at all is not my strong suit. ;)

  3. TbR says:

    He'd better! ;)

    Seriously, I think this is beautiful. My favourite Kisekae post EVER.

  4. Andy says:

    He's a very lucky guy!

  5. Kisekae says:

    Lol Lor, you are a great writer!!

    TbR: Wow, thank you! I was nervous to write such a real post so I am thankful for the positive feedback!

  6. Anonymous says:

    What a stunningly open and "heart on your sleeve" sort of post. You really do share the most amazing, precious parts of you.

    BTW, if he doesn't, i'll be happy to make him cry.

  7. "M" says:

    Beautiful and honest prose. Good luck with this romance. May he handle your heart with care as you requested.

  8. It's so scary when you like someone, isn't it? I hate it and love it at the same time.

  9. CarrieJo says:

    adorable blog! glad you found me on 20sb! :)

    www.lifeoftheliles.blogspot.com

  10. this is so romantic, honest, sweet, and adorable. Beautifully written xo

  11. Nas says:

    Lovely post!
    And isn't that a knack / weakness / call it whatever you want of us humans? We ALWAYS desire / want that which we cannot have.

    Love is weird. Sometimes you really do dislike it, but other times you can't help but just love it.

    Nas

    :)

  12. Anonymous says:

    this so sweetly put :)

  13. Anonymous says:

    So romantic and beautifully written. (found you on 20sb)

Leave a Reply