My photo
Nice to e-meet you! That's internet for Hello. And that's also about as far as I got in planning what to say in this thing...but as a lover of spontaneity and the inability to edit my own words because that would mean actually having an awareness as to the nothingingness that I am about to ramble on about for far too long...I'm just going to go ahead and keep typing. Apparently...

shiny lights + sparkles + sweets

You know those annoyingly sentimental Christmas-y spirited people? The kind who actually get excited to do Christmas activities such as shopping in insanely busy stores on weekends, listening (and singing obnoxiously to) endless carols, and filling their days up with every last winter event possible (including the ones just meant for children). Well, as the holiday festivities start creeping up, I turn into the best kind of one of those.



I love Christmas time. With it's pretty lights, fancy drinks, rosey noses and cold hands looking to be held, it fills my heart with a little needed warmth. And despite my singleness, I revert all of my woe is me, i'm so lonely-energy into being the best little housewife who isn't a wife at all and doesn't exactly own a house.
Minor details.


















I had some girls over for gingerbread house making and crafts! I had seen this e-friendly Christmas tree decoration craft and thought it was such a good idea, so I got everyone to make one.





















We had lots of sweets and even more chatter, and it turned out to be a delightful evening!









Comment here if you don't see the link
x

8 Responses so far.

  1. Andy says:

    Awh, I love the pictures, and the gingerbread house. I shall make one very soon. You should help me.

  2. Unknown says:

    so cute! love all the yummy goodies and the crafts-very cool. You might have to post on how to make them! I'd totally want to know how. BTW: just found ur blog and I love it. I followed. If you get a chance, pass by my fashion blog and say hi!

    -Reyna
    www.glamglory.blogspot.com

  3. Your pics are adorable, we should have swapped before I blogged about it. Oh well. It was so much fun, thanks again for organizing the evening and having us over XO

  4. TbR says:

    I've never tried a gingerbread house, but I share your love of Christmas. On Friday, rather than go home straight from work, I decided to go miles out my way to walk up and down Oxford St, with all its sparkly lights and angry shoppers. I didn't even need to do any shopping.

  5. Sarah says:

    Love all these pictures! the sweets look yummy!!

  6. Lorraine says:

    As everyone has said, absolutely sweet pictures. I don't really love Christmas as much as you do, but this *almost* inspires me. ;)

    Lorraine

  7. Anonymous says:

    can i receive losses through my very own insurance policies from a crash in case the the other party refuses to pay and take legal responsibility

  8. Anonymous says:

    you're just adorable

Leave a Reply